We had a lot of fun this weekend. To start off the festivities, I ran my first 5 K race! I was so fun I really can't wait for my next race in August! Believe it or not I wasn't last place but I think I was close :) There was this old man who ran by me the whole time and his T-Shirt taunted me... why? Because on the back of his shirt it read: "IF YOU CAN READ THIS I AM NOT IN LAST PLACE"... Sure I let him pass me now and then but I refused to let him beat me! So I left him in the dust in the last stretch of the race. HA! Take that old man...
Then I woke everyone up and made them get ready for the Riverdale parade!

Ash and the toothless wonder. Ari I don't think you should eat anymore candy they are rotting your teeth!


Sofie liked the horses. Joe is afraid of them. Well he said he doesn't like their "bug" eyes, they freak him out.


Everyone in their patriotic outfits... Don't worry we put out our Canadian flag on the 1st :D
Then we had a nice barbeque dinner at the Poole's home in SLC. Sofie is in love with their little chug "Rebel" and had fun running around the yard chasing him!
Unfortunately, we did not do fireworks this year because I am an old lady, Joe is an old man, and Sofie is a little grouch! So we called it a night a little early. No firework show has yet to live up to Joe's Chinese New Year memories...


1 comment:
aw, i miss you guys! looks like you had a lot of fun - sofie looks so cute in her patriotic dress, my sofielicious! i love ari's toothless grin, hahaha - she looks like a pirate. well glad that you had fun, you shoulda taken a pic of yourself zooming past the old man...sucker! :P
Post a Comment