Here are some pics...

This us supposed to be a "before" pic... basically the room was all white...

Joe painting away...

Joe looking THRILLED that I'm taking pics of him...

Yay the top is painted now too... it's cream...

At this point we realized her room looked like Neopolitan ice cream... but it was too late to turn back so we proceeded with the original plan.

Our supervisor was really tough on us... always crackin the whip..


Done!
Joe did all the 'big painting' and I did the stencil on the border. You can't tell what it is but it's just tulips to match the bedding. This is about as "crazy" as I'll get... I am kind of plain. But we have some pics up on the wall and other stuff...
Hopefully our next baby will be a girl because I really don't want to repaint...
2 comments:
Her room is looks so cute. We NEED to come up there and see it. Next baby?? Are you making an announcement :)
I giggled a little when you said Neopolaten Icecream. But when you had it all finished it looked nothing like the sorts.. What a cute baby room. I love it
Post a Comment