that was SUCH a cool video! dang, i'm sure Joe had a blast - it looked like a lot of fun! you're pretty creative for father's day - how are you ever gonna top this one?!
I have never ever seen this event, sport, hobbie, whatever you call it before. Hehe that was just the funniest and coolest thing ever! What a great fathers day gift. I am impressed Cynthia
5 comments:
That is AWESOME!!!
Hey guys I also uploaded the vid to facebook and you can watch it full screen so its not so teeny weenie.
That was awesome! So glad we got to be there to watch his raw talent in person!!!!
that was SUCH a cool video! dang, i'm sure Joe had a blast - it looked like a lot of fun! you're pretty creative for father's day - how are you ever gonna top this one?!
I have never ever seen this event, sport, hobbie, whatever you call it before. Hehe that was just the funniest and coolest thing ever!
What a great fathers day gift. I am impressed Cynthia
Post a Comment