I was feeling guilty the other day because we never have family home evening. So, I made a fancy nancy FHE board and decided to give it a try.
To start, my lesson was on being kind and showing love to our neighbors... aka Sofie please stop biting and pinching your cousins... I don't think she got it but we'll keep trying...
We decided to go to the ice cream parlor (yes, there is still a real old fashioned ice cream parlor around here) and take a stroll around the temple grounds.

Joe kissing his ice cream cone.
Sofie with her ice cream two seconds before it ended up feeding the grass.
Ogden Temple
Splashing in the fountain... then losing her shoes in the fountain!
Sofie's FIRST scraped knee! You can't really tell in the pic...but it was still pretty dramatic...
And yet... nothing Hello Kitty couldn't handle...






No comments:
Post a Comment