Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bowel Buddies and Baby Bootcamp

Instead of going to work today, Joe and I are at home sick...we are "BOWEL BUDDIES"... I don't think I need to explain what is wrong with us... Pork chops... that's all I'm going to say about that...
On a much happier note, we had a blast yesterday. As you all know I am kind of a freak about eating healthy and exercising. Poor Sofie and Joe have had to endure my organic, fruits and veggies, turkey whole wheat lasagna meals. Well now I am putting them both through "Cynthia's Boot Camp"! :D We bought a "total gym" thing-a-ma-bob that we use to do pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, dips... etc. Sofie is also participating in my "Baby Bootcamp". She thinks it is fun. She even did her first chin-up yesterday...with the help of her daddy of course. Then we went on a hike/run at the Ogden River Parkway by our house. By the end of our family workout session, Sofie had a bath and PASSED OUT... Baby Bootcamp is here to stay my friends... hee hee. 


Getting ready to pump it up!
Ok first we flew a kite with Sofie...

Sofie giving her daddy that million dollar smile.

I love the mountains, trees and rivers!
Teaching Sofie to throw rocks...
Teaching her to skip rocks...

Running! Look at that stride! Go Sofie!
I think she was under the impression this was a relay race and needed us to pass her the baton...

Sofie leaving us in her dust...
Yay! We finished!
Daddy sneaking a pic of us... I HATE having my pic taken...


Just about getting head butted by Sofie... and smiling about it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - sofie's so stinkin' cute. can't wait to see you guys this weekend!