Monday, May 11, 2009

Bubbles and the Park

Some of you may have noticed that I have been strangely "available" and more cheerful... no its not because I survived Mother's Day #2, or another medical fiasco in our family...it's because SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! YAY! 

I am so excited to be done with stupid "Healthcare Finance" and "Healthcare Marketing"... now I can have fun with my Sofielicious and Joes. 


The first thing I did was start "Spring Cleaning"! I went through all of Sofie's clothes and pulled out stuff she's outgrown and stuff for her little sister (future) (far, far, far, far, far still in heaven for a long time future)... that was for my mom... 
And then washed, pressed and hung up all her spring and summer clothes. Well, Sofie, being the "big helper" she is... threw all of her clean ironed clothes on the floor and started skating around with them... She is so lucky she's cute... I mean how can you get mad at that face?

 
Next we took Sofie to the park where she let us know that she is big enough to go down the slide alone and she likes to go FAST. Dad didn't believe her and insisted on going with her the first time... she tolerated it once then wouldn't have it... 
 
BUBBLES! Sofie loves to play with bubbles. She giggles and giggles... That is music to our ears! 
Running away from the bubbles....

Eating the bubbles....

Recent developments:
Sofie calls P-Nut, "Kee-Na" she loves to pet him and kiss him, P-Nut will lick her back.

I officially finished my flower garden... it looks great compared to my wierdo neighbors' "graveyard" garden... I will sneak a pic of it for you to see for yourselves... 

I have picked out a stencil and paint for Sofie's room, now I just have to build up the courage to paint...

My 2 kidney buddies are doing great! Joe has an appointment with his urologist in July, and Sofie has an appointment with her urologist next week! Sofie has started her cherry flavored candy for a year....(shh don't tell her it's medicine)... 

So far I am fit as a fiddle! Hopefully I won't get swine flu or something... 

3 comments:

Josh & Michelle said...

You are so funny! I just love reading your postings- I don't know if I could be that chipper if I had to deal with everything you have gone through :) Joe is so cute with Sofie it just makes me laugh and excited to see how Josh is going to be with a girl some time in the far far far far distant future :) We love you guys and miss you so much. We can't wait to see you in a month, do you think the kids can stay healthy for that. wink

Anonymous said...

FINALLY - I was wondering when you were gonna post!

those pics of Sofie are cute - we want to babysitt her again :-)

Chalsey said...

Awww I love all your new photos and news.. SOfie is too cute@!