Tuesday, March 31, 2009

South Carolina Trip

Joe, Sofie and I recently travelled to South Carolina for Mike's wedding. The week flew by and sadly we had to return home to freezing cold rain and snow! Joe was in denial and wore shorts for two days before accepting the cold truth and putting his jeans back on. 
I have yet to catch up in school...I think having a "free" week has made me lazy and I just don't feel like studying! 
Anyway, here are some pics of our adventure. I have to say we came very close to shipping Sofie back home in a FedEx box. She was a HAND FULL. But we love her :)) 
I think this picture confirms my above statement. Notice all the other nice children smiling for their mommies? Yeah mine is screaming baby obscenities at me! 
I like this pic because little Noah looks angry. 

Yay for photogenic family. These guys have the best "pose" for pictures. Joe and I always seem to be looking at the wrong camera or have our eyes closed or look deformed or something. 
Sofie had fun trying to kick Jackson. He seriously saved us several times since Sofie finds him so funny and entertaining! Thanks Jackson!
We had fun playing at Tracy and Eric's house. Sydney was showing me how she can climb. 
Sofie's first time going down a slide alone! She liked it :)
Ethan's ninja-jackie chan-bruce lee double side kick. 
Sofie loving the swing. 
Sofie LOVING the beach! She loved it some much she had to eat it... now she will always have a little part of the SC beach with her... and the parasites that go with it... 

I love this pic. Haily looks worried that some other chick has moved in on her turf... haha 

Ok well I have TONS of other pictures but got tired of waiting for this thing to load them. So I will save them for the 2010 Possie and Fuller calendars. :D I know what you're thinking... But let me say this: No one can escape it, so just accept that I have this weird hobby now and will forever steal your pics and cut and paste and photo shop to my hearts content. :D 

P.S. Stay tuned for next time: "P-Nut gets bailed out of jail!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should totally call the animal shelter and ask them if they still have P-Nut's mugshot :-)

looks like you guys had fun...Sofie is hilarious - I hope she's not too much of a handful when we go to Canada!

Leslie said...

Sofie is too cute! Don't worry about her being a handful when you come here...we'll take care of her! Where's the pics of you and Jo?

Cynthia and Joe said...

I hate having my picture taken!

Chalsey said...

I have been creeping on your page for a while waiting for my update! And what is this about coming to Canada? And when????? CUte pictures. Sofie is such a cutie.

Jason and Layna said...

I am glad that you guys had so much fun. I wish I could have been there. Can we plan another trip somewhere soon so I can go? I say Disneyland!!

Cynthia and Joe said...

Chalsey, we are going to M-Hat this weekend. Just the three "little kids" aka me, darcey and nito...and sofie :))

Cynthia and Joe said...

Layna we are planning a Disney trip for July or August... Are you interested for real? I have been on the phone with the travel agents and have some pretty good prices if you want to hear them.