Sunday, March 1, 2009

Life with Sofie

There is NEVER a dull moment when with Sofie. She is so full of life and energy! I love it! 
Today Sofie decided to resume her walking. She walked a week ago then decided she didn't want to anymore... what can I say she is a girl who  knows what she wants! 
She kind of walks like Frankenstein, we will work on her gracefulness... 

Sofie inherited her mom's thick crazy hair. This one is actually pretty tame compared to others.
She loves to get into everything. Especially the tupperware and kitchen towels. 
She is so indecisive when it comes to picking a movie to watch. You can see the Grinch isn't thrilled with the mess she's making. 
Oh I FINALLY finished her letters... it only took me a year! Her room is coming slowly. I still need to paint it but am waiting for the weather to get warmer so I can have the windows open to air it out. 
Ah, that's a nicer hair do. She likes her piggy tails even if Uncle Scott doesn't...
Likes to play in the snow and eat it. 

BIG BYU FAN! 


And finally, she LOVES music. Any music she hears, she will start dancing! This was the first time we realized she was a piano prodigy in the making. Mini Mozart?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, okay, so i will admit it, I think Sofie's messy hair is hilarious BUT note that I am not the culprit responsible for messing her hair up nor do I support it...i just think it's kind of cute and funny ;-)

Josh & Michelle said...

she looks more like a stevie wonder with that little head shake!

Chalsey said...

AWww I loved those photos. I especially love the one with her little pig tail buns. She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, so the video finally worked for me and i thought she looked like stevie wonder too! SO hilarious...i watch the video when i'm bored at work 'cause it makes me laugh really really hard :-D

gotta love "sof"