Nicky and Lud were kind enough to invite us to the American West Heritage Center (the farm) for their annual "baby animal days". It was a lot of fun, here are a few pics of our adventure.
The bunnies were so soft!
Pretty sure this goat is sizing Joe up. I've seen these guys head butt guys in the junk many times on AFV. (If you don't know what AFV is...shame on you!)
It's been a few weeks...and Sofie is still talking about the ponies! She rode them twice, but I guess that wasn't enough... Sorry Joe we're gonna have to get her a pony for her birthday I guess...
I was so proud of Sofie. The chicken lady (I forget her real name) was impressed at how gentle Sofie was with the baby chicks and ducklings. She complimented her, then Sofie asked her if these were chicken nuggets... She didn't answer and just laughed instead.That's my girl...
Joe told Sofie to touch the duckling on the beak with her finger. Well the duck must've thought her little pink finger was a worm or something because he tried to eat it! Sofie didn't know what to think because it didn't hurt her... just surprised her I guess. I wish I would've taken a picture at the time because the look on her face was priceless...
No comments:
Post a Comment