Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sofie turns 3

This year we did a Donald Duck and Friends theme.
some fun decorations...
We had cage fighting for the tots... ok its a balloon pit
The birthday girl waiting for her guests
Cage fight!

I love this pic... these two crack me up, they have a love/hate relationship
Alas poor Ariel ready for her execution. Actually, according to Lauren and Sofie, Ariel should never have been chosen as a pinata, they were both upset that she was getting beat up!
Time for cake!


Sofie got spoiled rotten with all her gifts.


Thanks everyone for making Sofie's day special! I am glad its over :D
A special little snipet of my arch nemesis.

2 comments:

Chalsey said...

Happy Birthday Sofie!!! I loved your balloon pit haha so awesome. and that pinyata (I really spelt that wrong I am aware) looked awesome did you make it? Next time you will have to make it the octopus monster lady she would be fun to smash. ;) Love you miss you xo

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i'm so glad you capture scott's hip swivel :)