Sunday, February 20, 2011

Christmas 2010

I am the worst "blogger", in fact I don't actually write much...I just post pics and comment on them...So why change my habits now? Here are Christmas pics, enjoy! If you want to see what a real blog is supposed to look like feel free to visit Darcey's blog!
Sofie posing for the new camera... and Joe's leg...
Addie! I miss you!
If you think that's chocolate on her face you are wrong! Black beans baby! A true latina in the making.
Addie is shocked by the bitter cold in Ogden.
That's not Scott's real smile, it's just frozen that way.
BFF's
Darcey and Ari breaking it down with the XBox Kinect Dancing game.
Scott shakin it
The two BFF's dancing
Presents!


1 comment:

Chalsey said...

Awww I miss you all so much! I love that your family (well most of it) is all down there together. Xo
Oh.. and I forgot to say on my last comment I loved scotts little booty shake.. too funny!