Last week I had a Super Saturday with the Relief Society. It was a lot of fun and I was able to finally stop the rumors that I was a single mom. Yes...poor Joe is still on the weekend schedule so everyone at church just assumed I was single. HA, that explains a lot!

And I also made these blocks, they are Christmas themed on the back so I just have to turn them around... I actually really messed up on these... Can't even tell :D


Sofielicious with P-Nut. Man she LOVES that stinky little cat. He does flare up her allergies but she doesn't care :) They are best friends.


3 comments:
aw, cute! i like that "spooky" block thing you have above the candy corn, where did you get it? sofie is my favorite...have we established that yet? :)
YOur candy corn looks AWESOME... and same with your Welcome signs.. I can't wait to see the other side!
I got the "spooky" at Shopko.
Post a Comment