Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rockin' Out

Ok so this is kind of an old news post. But a week or so ago, Lud got the new "Beatles" Rockband game. So we had a fun family night rockin' out and laughing at each other. The funniest thing was when Ari and Ash realized that the new game wasn't Jonas Brothers. (I guess the dark hair led them to think it was a Jonas Brother's Rockband...) They were a little disappointed!
Groupies?
Singers
Guitara
Base
Toothless Wonder
Critics?
Ok this pic doesn't belong with this but I was proud of how cute I did her hair this day...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, i miss everyone :(

looks like you guys had fun, though. ari's toothless smile makes me crack up everytime.

i will keep my eyes open for striped tights for sofie...any particular color? (orange and black, yellow and black, etc.?)

Anonymous said...

p.s. your new blog layout is WAY cute

Chalsey said...

Aww.. Great photos.. I am a little jealous that you guys have Rockband Beatles. Ah.. FUN!
Sofie's hair looked ubber cute by the way. and I agree with Darcey supa cute background!

Chalsey said...

Okay.. so I love that picture of Joe on the guitar... Your neice looks like she is just jammin in the background haha.. too cute!