This year Joe got some brand spankin' new Rossignol Scratch backcountry twin tip skis. He is so excited I've caught him all dressed up (ski pants, goggles, hat, coat, gloves, boots, skis!) looking at himself in the mirror! FUNNY. He is going to break them on Tuesday at the Canyons. Unfortunately I have to work! So hopefully he'll find some kind tourist to take some pics of him.
Sofie opened one gift from Grandma and Grandpa Fuller and all her gifts from Canada and Provo! She got a beautiful dress, lots of cute outfits and clothes and of course a new favorite dolly and light up toy.
I was able to open our gift from Diane and Harold. I love it! (Sorry can't tell you what it is, Diane I ALMOST spilled the beans!)
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Sofie looks. I love her in her little dress. I will have to take her and Emerson's pictures in them. We can't wait to see your new house!
AWWW! Your family pic is SO cute - I laughed hysterically at Sofie's ADORABLE cheesy smile - SO SO SO CUTE! Oh man, I want to bring her home with me! Joe's skis look sweet - I wish we were as lucky as you all and found sweet ski deals. I want to go a few times this season...If Joe needs a place to crash after he goes to the Canyons, he can stay in our spare bed downstairs.... P.S. don't feel bad about the 'early Christmas' - we opened gifts on November 29th!
She is so funny. Don't you like how she folded her hands nicely too? I love her :)
Post a Comment