Sunday, November 30, 2008

Updates Updates!

Wow time flies when you're keeping busy! I love the holiday season but it always seems to just FLY by! So here are the updates with us: 

1. I finally caved in and gave Sofie her first hair cut! So now she has cute little bangs and a trim. I saved her little hairs in a Ziploc bag for my scrapbook :)

Before shot of her long, scraggly bangs

Sofie praying I don't mess up on her bangs
Prepping her bangs for a trim!

2. I have returned to the workforce! :) I am working with Community Nursing Services in Layton and so far love it! The extra money really helps and I am SO LUCKY that my mom can watch Sofie for us. Plus getting more experience in health care will help my career and education goals. 

3. Joe got a raise at work! Yay! 

4. We are closing on our first home this week! We are buying a townhouse in Ogden that is perfect for us :) I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas! But I am even more excited to decorate Sofie's room! Joe helped pick the colors :) But I'm not going to post any pics of it cause I need something to entice family over to visit!

5. Thanksgiving was sooooo fun! We had tons of people and tons of food! Leslie, Dan and the kids came down from Canada to visit and party with us. It was short but sweet. I wish they could stay longer! Leslie is such a cute prego! Can't wait for that little boy :) 
Dan is so happy to be here!
Cute belly :)
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i laughed SO hard when I saw those photos - I wish I could have helped you cute her hair. I like the one pic where she's looking straight into the camera and looks a little "tipsy"...haha. It was fun hanging out with Leslie, Dan and the kids. I wish I would have known earlier that they were coming! It would've been fun to decorate a gingerbread house together or something...

Cynthia and Joe said...

It's ok. You should plan on going up there in January :) She's gonna need the help I think. I'm looking into it still... trying to find funds that don't exist!