Sunday, February 21, 2010

70s and Classic Rock

Part of our cable package includes various music stations. I often put on the Toddler station (yes they have a toddler music channel) that has sing a long songs. Well Sofie recently figured out how to change the channels herself. So as I was cleaning the downstairs bathroom I started hearing The Doobie Brothers and The O' Jays...Sofie discovered the 70s and Classic Rock station and LOVES IT. So I find myself humming to the "Love Train" and "The Hustle" these days... Well I had to set up the lap top to take a video of her getting down with her bad self... I don't remember who she was listening to at the time but you can faintly hear it in the background. She has also recently discovered her latina hips cause she likes to swing them side to side!!! haha poor Daddy is worried he'll have to fight off the boyfriends... Enjoy the video!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha - she cracks me up. i love how SHE loves watching herself dance to the music on your mac, so funny. i kept busting up when she'd run away, and then run back to make sure she could still see herself. what a goof!