Yesterday was so much fun after all. Joe and I took Sofie trick or treating with her cousins. I could not believe how quickly Sofie caught on to the idea and she was running house to house! (That's why the pic is blurry...)

In fact she got so comfortable with the idea she even made herself at home in a few of the houses. Especially if they had cats or dogs Sofie would just go inside! oops!


Although I tried to teach Sofie to say: "Trick or Treat!" when the people opened the door she would just say: "HELLO!" and hand them her bucket


And lollipop monster







2 comments:
hahaha - that is SO cute. i can totally see her invading peoples' homes and taking their candy :)
all four of the girls look AWESOME! i'm glad you all got to go. did sofie score a lot of candy? next year will be even more fun when she's taking more...hopefully i can go with you guys that time and bring "Poncho" along :)
Aww.. I loved all the costumes! I am glad you were feeling better! Mmm Candy!! Trick or treating is just WAY too much fun to miss out on. Happy HAlloween!
Post a Comment