Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sea World!

We went to Sea World for two days. This is part 1. Joe and I LOVE Sea World! We were so excited for Sofie, but I was worried she'd be scared or cranky. Surprisingly, she laughed, clapped, danced and even tried kissing the polar bears.
Dolphins!
Waiting in line for the "Journey to Atlantis" ride. Fun!
Before we get soaked on the ride. Juanito was scared.
Lud, Nicki and the girls got drenched.
Sofie jumped out of her skin when she saw the first whale jump! Then she laughed and clapped her hands.
OOh!

Wow!
Cory before he gets soaked by Shamu!
Sitting in the splash zone!
Cute Lauren... Sofie's best friend and cousin!

I don't know why I look so grumpy in this pic.
Having fun petting and feeding the dolphins.


Joe petting a dolphin. He later got splashed by one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got some sweet pics of shamu.... do you have any of the kids doing the "shamu! shamu!" dance with their little arms? cute...