My mami has been trying to convince me to get Sofie's ears pierced since December... All of us girls had ours pierced when we were a year old and so according to mami, Sofie is way over due! After canceling on my her many times and coming up with lame excuses why I couldn't make it to the piercing studio... I finally agreed to do it. We got to the studio right at opening, picked out Sofie's "trainer earrings", little mini blue topaz studs for our December baby. I signed the paperwork than ran away to hide in a corner while grandma had to do the "dirty work"...
Then came the screaming! Assuming the deed was done, I ran over to see... much to my surprise they hadn't even started yet! The girl was just putting the little dots on her ear lobes! What a drama queen...
So I ran away again...more crying... then it was over and Sofie had a Dum-Dum in her hand and was happy again! Like nothing even happened. Phew! Glad that is over with!

Joe deciding if he should buy golden flax seed or original flax seed at the Whole Foods Market... I was so proud of him for finally coming to the dark side (aka eating healthy) I had to take a picture to mark this memorable date!



2 comments:
aw, that's the cheesiest "pacha" grin I have ever seen! the earrings are cute - and they match with her new t-shirt! it looks adorable on her - i'm glad it fits! hopefully it will make her daddy and the Fuller side of the fam proud that she's a true blue "Southern" girl :)
I do recall Darcey having one or two "pacha" photos..Sofie looks so grown up! I love her cute little piggy tails!
Post a Comment