Friday, February 20, 2009

Sofie 1 year Birthday Bash!

Hello everyone! Sorry it took me a month and a half to get these pics up! Well, here are a few pics from Sofie's 1 year Birthday Bash! It ROCKED. 

We started off the evening with a little dancing :D Sofie's favorite. 
Sofie's Banner  
Goodie Bags for the kids
Chinese lanterns   

CAKE!
Of course we went all out... come on it was her first birthday party and we are first time parents...what else did you expect? :D The petting zoo was already booked so... 
I was going to bake Sofie an organic, no sugar cake... but I thought I would give everyone a break...


A party isn't a party without ROCK BAND! I love love love this game. 

And of course a party isn't a party without a PINATA! Jackson had some pent up anger and went to town on Hello Kitty, but Ashley finished the job with a lethal blow to the head!

Sofie was gentle. 



Hello Kitty before she got mangled. 
Over all it was so fun! Thank goodness I have a whole year to recuperate and prepare for number 2!


3 comments:

Jason and Layna said...

We love Sofie!! I appreciate you keeping the picture of me very pregnant small, that could have been scary!

Anonymous said...

i'm so sad we missed it :-( but it looked like fun.

i'm excited for birthday #2 ... TERRIBLE TWOS!!!

Leslie said...

I wish we lived closer so we could enjoy those special days together! Give her hugs and kisses from us!