Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monkeying Around

As many of you know...Halloween is my FAVOURITE holiday...next to Christmas...and my birthday... (yes my birthday is a holiday in our house). I bought Sofie's Halloween costume two months ago and was worried it wouldn't fit. I swear her pituitary gland is producing too much growth hormone or something!
Sofie is a MONSTER...she is only 10 months old and is wearing 18-24 month clothes! Most of her shirts are 2T...CRAZY! 
On the Possie side, she will be a giant and monster I am sure... Sofie, Lauren and Gavin will dominate!
By the looks of it she will fit in on the Fuller side except she'll be the dark one :) 
Anyway... the costume fit perfectly :D
Sofie is singing in this pic... or complaining...it's hard to tell the difference.
Sofie is already breaking hearts. She has two boyfriends she is "stringing along" at church. They fight over who gets to share their Cheerios and raisins with her. Sofie just smiles and coos at them. Daddy doesn't like it very much :) 
Her costume is also edible. So I won't have to worry about snacks when she wears it on Friday.
I put a pink bow on her ear so everyone would know she's a lady monkey... I thought about dressing her up as a fairy or princess or other girly costume but realized she would freeze in the night... so I picked the warmest, cutest costume that fit her personality! 
You should've seen Sofie climb that tree! Okay, okay I put her in the tree... 
Only 4 more days and the haunting begins! Yeah! 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omigosh - she looks hilarious/adorable/edible in that monkey costume - SO SO cute :-) You and Joe are gonna rake in the candy with this little one - her little smile is SO cute with FOUR teeth now, holy cow! Are you and Joe gonna dress up when you take her trick-or-treating on Friday?

Cynthia and Joe said...

yes we are going to dress up. But i'm not sure as what yet...maybe a banana and a platano... what do you think?

Anonymous said...

wha? i thought you guys were gonna be cleopatra and ..dang it i forgot that guy's name (julius caesar?)...well, if you're gonna be a banana and platano, one of you has to be fried (probably the platane)...

Cynthia and Joe said...

Um it's plantain...nice one Darcey :b

Jason and Layna said...

We just got your card in the mail. My kids love it. Emerson keeps carrying it around.

Cynthia and Joe said...

Hey lunch was fun! We will have to do that more often :))